Dr. Gerard Enright
Department of Mathematics and Computer Studies
Mary Immaculate College
- 1972 - B.Sc. degree in Mathematics and Mathematical Physics from University College Galway.
- 1973 - M.Sc. degree in Mathematical Science from University College Galway.
- 1977 - Ph.D. degree from the University of Cambridge for a research thesis on the finite simple groups of Bernd Fischer completed under the supervision of John H. Conway.
- 1979 - Diploma in Social Studies from University College Cork through an Adult Education programme.
- 1995 - Diploma in Information Technology from Dublin City University through a Distance Education programme.
- 1998 - B.Sc. degree in Information Technology from Dublin City University.